Cam Jammer Cam Jammer

Nice

Hehe, apparently my score was '.$_GET['score'].'.
Anyway, nice. Too basic though, not much of a game, just a nice experiment.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Well Done

I never like this kind of games because it's usually more about luck than about skill (I call them click-and-watch games). Yet, this game implements some more interesting features, both visually and game-play-wise, and it's the best one of this kind that I've seen... the only one that I actually like, in fact.
Still, somehow, my best score was when I just used everything I bought as soon as possible, without any thought or planning. It was twice anything I got before, when I tried to use things wisely. So after all, it is about luck, even though there are some nice features added.
Also, the graphics are very well done.

Shadow -the game Shadow -the game

Good

It's good if you're willing to waste a lot of time playing, but that's the nature of good hard puzzles.
It had a good ambience, but it could be better if the movement was more than block-steps.
When I realized it was going to be very long I deserted it (after 1 minute).

Ultimate Crab Battle Ultimate Crab Battle

Nice

Good graphics and animation, okay sounds, an original variety of awesome boss-attacks, and pretty funny too. But basically all you do is constantly shoot everything, and avoid dangers, so the only thing that keeps it from quickly becoming boring is the boss-attacks, and even with that, I stopped playing after 3 games. Good work anyway.

Colour my Heart Colour my Heart

Wow.

Beautiful! I was enchanted!