GTA For Kids GTA For Kids

Very nice work! The only downside is that you used percisely the same joke over and over again ("can YOU ...?"). You could have found more ways to parody children's videos. It would have been more interesting (and funnier).

BLISS BLISS

Unfortunately the illusion world and the real world in this animation are equally frightening, empty and meaningless.

Lazy Writing 2 Lazy Writing 2

Holy fuck.

Cam Jammer Cam Jammer

Nice

Hehe, apparently my score was '.$_GET['score'].'.
Anyway, nice. Too basic though, not much of a game, just a nice experiment.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Well Done

I never like this kind of games because it's usually more about luck than about skill (I call them click-and-watch games). Yet, this game implements some more interesting features, both visually and game-play-wise, and it's the best one of this kind that I've seen... the only one that I actually like, in fact.
Still, somehow, my best score was when I just used everything I bought as soon as possible, without any thought or planning. It was twice anything I got before, when I tried to use things wisely. So after all, it is about luck, even though there are some nice features added.
Also, the graphics are very well done.

Shadow -the game Shadow -the game

Good

It's good if you're willing to waste a lot of time playing, but that's the nature of good hard puzzles.
It had a good ambience, but it could be better if the movement was more than block-steps.
When I realized it was going to be very long I deserted it (after 1 minute).

VG Loop VG Loop

I love it

Gives me some nice dreamy feeling. Really well done.
I'd love to use it in a game, but I need to make one first, hehe...

Bob-Music responds:

Haha, let me know if you get around it. Thanks for your review

[oove] Heartbeats [oove] Heartbeats

So beautiful!

Very thrilling. I love it! Keep being awesome!

broove responds: